SWAC 2014

I GOTTA SAY THUMBS UP SWAC ALL 10 bands are sounding good this season ALL and these field shows are nice. i got a feeling this season will be good. I cant wait to see swac vs swac in the next few weeks.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The first SWAC matchup since Txsu vs PVU is the weekend. Alabama State vs Mississippi Valley. If the MGMM make the trip to Montgomery it'll be the first time these two have faced each other since 2011. A whole lot has changed for both since then. So it would be interesting to see how that matchup goes.

• they are going

Dashaun Brooks said:

The first SWAC matchup since Txsu vs PVU is the weekend. Alabama State vs Mississippi Valley. If the MGMM make the trip to Montgomery it'll be the first time these two have faced each other since 2011. A whole lot has changed for both since then. So it would be interesting to see how that matchup goes.

SWAC 2014
    I GOTTA SAY THUMBS UP SWAC ALL 10 bands are sounding good this season ALL and these field shows are nice. i got a feeling this season will be good. I…
  • GSUA arrangement of " Jhené Aiko - The Worst" is nice!!!! That will carry well this season.
  • Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Loving AAMU MMW "Showband of the South" 2014 edition!!!

• Man it's so many to look forward to... Too bad I won't be able to make all the games I really want to see... It's all good tho I'm definitely ready to see my squad going head to head.. It's not going to be a walk-thru against anybody this year in the SWAC though
  • Yes agreeing 100% .... swac has no weak bands this year all of them have something special would be great to see if they let all the swac bands do a stand battle ..... but outside the swac I'll give credit to tenn state bcu and talladega there good too

J_AAMU said:

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Loving AAMU MMW "Showband of the South" 2014 edition!!!

SWAC 2014
    I GOTTA SAY THUMBS UP SWAC ALL 10 bands are sounding good this season ALL and these field shows are nice. i got a feeling this season will be good. I…
This reply was deleted.