Replies

• I knew Grambling wasn't gonna get on the bus!!!!! LOL
  • Rosa Parks refusing to give up her seat on the bus and them fools too stupid to get on the bus. Costing the school money they don't have and looking extra stupid!! SMH
  • Tony and b we know you are the SAME person!! Lmao!
  • LOL please don't start the ignorance. Your grudge is with GSU but not me.

Peaches JSU said:

Tony and b we know you are the SAME person!! Lmao!
    SWAC BOTB Participants 2013
    Shout out to all of the SWAC bands that participated this past Saturday evening. All of you represented your fine institutions well and you all were…
  • Lets get this straight. I don't have a grudge with GSU. GSU OBVIOUSLY has their own grudges within its organization! Otherwise it would not have embarrassed itself the way it did!! I don't see floods of people on this discussion board wondering where Grambling was Saturday night!! If anyone had to guess which band WOULD NOT participate, Grambling would have been the first guess!!! LMAO
  • B and tony are not the same person who ever you are peaches and btw gsu had other things to do while other bands made their schools look stupid for hazing yearly lets not get on schools costing money! if you wanted to make a bash gsu post then you should of did it ass.
  • Want me to name examples of how other bands and schools made theirs look bad I can! Btw you were worried about gsu if you decided to add your extra lies on here. btw gsu field shows are just fine andhave a great fan base in houston/dallas/texas area. guess sonebody got bored why not bring up gsu smh seems only person worried about gsu is you peaches or whoever you are.
  • Want me to name examples of how other bands and schools made theirs look bad I can! Btw you were worried about gsu if you decided to add your extra lies on here. btw gsu field shows are just fine andhave a great fan base in houston/dallas/texas area. guess sonebody got bored why not bring up gsu smh seems only person worried about gsu is you peaches or whoever you are. What was your purpose of adding! that extra bs. GSU got one negative thing in the press what turned out to be positive from other big teams giving gsu props for doing it! Yet other teams getting locked up for having shootings ciaa teams fighting! Bands hazing i can go on so stfu about gsu not going to jsu homecoming they will be there the next three seasons at jsu why make a bash gsu post. gsu let the swac know months ahead they were not going to the sgc
  • and whaT is GSU " embarrassed " FOR?? they were performing and getting paid! WHAT GSU TEAM DID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BAND JUST AS THE SWAC. MEAC SIAC .CIAA BANDS who did hazing stuff their team was not in it
  • Tony/b whoever you are...,This post was about Grambling because for some unknown reason you felt the need to KEEP explaining over and over again reasons why you say Grambling did not come to the SWAC BOTB. We get they did not come. WE GET IT! But damn...let it rest!!! No one lost any sleep over Grambling not sliding across Reliant Stadium in their little white shoes!!

And to answer your question. No. You don't need to mention any other schools. No other schools have been on this site for two days straight meaninglessly trying to explain why they did not /do not participate in BOTBs and what "woulda coulda shoulda" happened if their team would have played in the championship game!!! Winning a game this year was a MAJOR feat for GSU. So the SWAC Championship game was ...A.VERY.LONG.SHOT!!!!!

BTW. Neither the GSU football team NOR band got on those buses to go to JSU!!! Both go hand in hand!!!!
This reply was deleted.