Replies

• -___- nobody is going to go

• Whether you or anyone else goes. Its still going to happen. #carryon
  • Grambling in the illuminati. Going to the championship same year they got the tv show
  • at that was voted to finish last in the swac! now look man JSU VS GSU WOULD OF BEEN A NICE ASS BATTLE TOO THIS YR! AGAIN BUT GSU AN MMH AINT SEE EACH OTHER IN TWO YEARS! 

blessedBOOMbtone-05 said:

Grambling in the illuminati. Going to the championship same year they got the tv show
    SWAC Championship Game 2011
    Its set: Grambling State vs Alabama A&M World Fame vs Marching Maroon & White Dec 10 Birmingham Lets Go!!!!!
  • UMMMMMMMMM WE R NOT MMH!

tony said:

at that was voted to finish last in the swac! now look man JSU VS GSU WOULD OF BEEN A NICE ASS BATTLE TOO THIS YR! AGAIN BUT GSU AN MMH AINT SEE EACH OTHER IN TWO YEARS! 

Grambling in the illuminati. Going to the championship same year they got the tv show
    Its set: Grambling State vs Alabama A&M World Fame vs Marching Maroon & White Dec 10 Birmingham Lets Go!!!!!
  • MY BAD I MEAN MMW LOL 

• ROTFL.

• Amen bruh, i know i will be there lol.

ChrisGSU said:

Whether you or anyone else goes. Its still going to happen. #carryon
  • Count me in.  I will be there!!!!  GSU BABY!!!!

• Dang wish it was MMW and somebody else, anyone else.

This reply was deleted.