Replies

• Redan was much better on the field, but SWD had more energy in the stands. As it stands, from what I have seen: SWD #1, Redan #2, MLK #3, SHS #4, MGHS #5.
  • That SHS better be for Shiloh High School and not Stephenson High School

IvyLeagueMusic said:
    Redan was much better on the field, but SWD had more energy in the stands. As it stands, from what I have seen: SWD #1, Redan #2, MLK #3, SHS #4, MGHS #5.
  • Stephenson is doing ok right now i havent seen anything from mlk but i like the list 

Mr. Tbone Walker said:
    That SHS better be for Shiloh High School and not Stephenson High School

IvyLeagueMusic said:
    Redan was much better on the field, but SWD had more energy in the stands. As it stands, from what I have seen: SWD #1, Redan #2, MLK #3, SHS #4, MGHS #5.
    SWD vs Redan 2011
    Your thoughts.
  • Everybody always leaves out Shiloh High School and South Gwinnett (Our Rival School). You all watch and see. We are growining and coming up really fast and we gone take out all the trash. Just ask all them bands that were at the North Carolina Battle of the Bands. They will tell ya!
  • Okay. I have only seen Shiloh twice this year, and yes, they are on the "come-up," but they aren't anything to rave about. To be frank, Shiloh is no better than Arabia, Columbia, Tucker, Lithonia, Towers, Druid Hills, Clarkston, or Cedar Grove, for that matter. In fact, I would place them lower than all of those bands. And I haven’t seen SG.

Mr. Tbone Walker said:
    Everybody always leaves out Shiloh High School and South Gwinnett (Our Rival School). You all watch and see. We are growining and coming up really fast and we gone take out all the trash. Just ask all them bands that were at the North Carolina Battle of the Bands. They will tell ya!

• IvyLeagueMusic said:

Okay. I have only seen Shiloh twice this year, and yes, they are on the "come-up," but they aren't anything to rave about. To be frank, Shiloh is no better than Arabia, Columbia, Tucker, Lithonia, Towers, Druid Hills, Clarkston, or Cedar Grove, for that matter. In fact, I would place them lower than all of those bands. And I haven’t seen SG.

Mr. Tbone Walker said:
    Everybody always leaves out Shiloh High School and South Gwinnett (Our Rival School). You all watch and see. We are growining and coming up really fast and we gone take out all the trash. Just ask all them bands that were at the North Carolina Battle of the Bands. They will tell ya!

I see u Shiloh! You guys Are on the rise; Keep up the good work
    SWD vs Redan 2011
    Your thoughts.
  • Appreciate the criticism and encouragement. Lithonia, Cedar Groove, and Druid Hills already got taken out by us. All them other schools gone come and get some too. Somebody needs to post that scrimmage of Shiloh .vs. Readn and you will see how everybody said we matched up. Redan Mellophones got smashed and there trombones. They only had us on trumpets and tubas and that is because all our trumpets our freshman and one sophmore but SWD will get it eventually too. Good thing they left the battle of the bands in north carolina early beacuse our band director told us that when they stop playin crank up on they ass. Check out this weekend when we go to the MoreHouse parade. We raefy for Mays!! 
  • I was at that scrimmage. What I remember was Redan showing up with a third of their band, dressed in practice attire, basically having (what looked like) stand practice at Shiloh. It wasn't until a day after that I had found out that that is 100% what happened and exactly what they were doing. They didn't find out about that game until 3:10 the day of, but still had the balls to bring a third of their band to face your entire program. That speaks volumes, IMO, about the confidence of a program. Yall, on the other hand had prepared for that scrimmage all summer (from what your band directors said), and was waiting in full "regalia" in the stands as if it was a REAL game. It was as if yall took it wayyyy more seriously than Redan did, and they still sounded better! I'm not trying to be harsh; I'm just being honest. I will say, yall are on the come-up (and that battle song is hot), but your band is not as good as you think it is. North Atlanta is even better than yall. That was proven last weekend.  And you have the balls to sit at a computer and type about taking on Mays and SWD? Dude, yall are Shiloh!!!

Mr. Tbone Walker said:

Appreciate the criticism and encouragement. Lithonia, Cedar Groove, and Druid Hills already got taken out by us. All them other schools gone come and get some too. Somebody needs to post that scrimmage of Shiloh .vs. Readn and you will see how everybody said we matched up. Redan Mellophones got smashed and there trombones. They only had us on trumpets and tubas and that is because all our trumpets our freshman and one sophmore but SWD will get it eventually too. Good thing they left the battle of the bands in north carolina early beacuse our band director told us that when they stop playin crank up on they ass. Check out this weekend when we go to the MoreHouse parade. We raefy for Mays!! 
  • It is our band callout and every band that want some gets that call out sent to them. Any band that comes and tryes to comes to shiloh stadium will get it no matter who they are or how many they got. Dont come to shiloh field unless you want it.
  • We did get ready for that scrimmage for a long time because we were looking forward to play a band that will actually play back. Every single band we have played never plays back and when we go to battle of the bands and parades nobody comes and plays at us. There was only one band that has tried us and you could the echo from us miles away
This reply was deleted.