Clearly some who replied "Yes!!"  were not....  LOL!!!  Not me though....  I think Dannie is on the right track and doing a great job with not only making sure that the legacy continues, but also ensuring that they continue to evolve simultaneously.  I also give credit to D'Tara for trusting her enough to allow her to incorporate new elements into their stand routines.  

I just thought that maybe we could use this thread to discuss some of our Dancing Doll predictions, wishes, and expectations between now and The Crank Fest , as well as The Boombox Classic.... 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does anyone know if The Dolls are going to Huntsville next week?  ;-)

• Now Jag, you and I both know that was Dtara first time seeing those counts just like it was ours. Lol
  • Nope, their next appearance will be most likely at the BOTB Oct. 2

JAGUARNATION said:

Does anyone know if The Dolls are going to Huntsville next week?  ;-)

The 2016 - 2017 Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls: She Asked Y'all "Are You Ready?"!!!
    Clearly some who replied Yes!!  were not....  LOL!!!  Not me though....  I think Dannie is on the right track and doing a great job with not only m…
  • OOOHHH!!!  Shade....  LOL!!!!
    Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Now Jag, you and I both know that was Dtara first time seeing those counts just like it was ours. Lol
    The 2016 - 2017 Southern University Fabulous Dancing Dolls: She Asked Y'all "Are You Ready?"!!!
    Clearly some who replied Yes!!  were not....  LOL!!!  Not m
  • Ok.  I think they'll have even more new counts by then.  

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Nope, their next appearance will be most likely at the BOTB Oct. 2

JAGUARNATION said:

Clearly some who replied Yes!!  were not....  LOL!!!  Not me though....  I think Dannie is on the right track and doing a great job with not only m…
  • I want to see a new uni during the season (before Bayou Classic) that is not a remake!!!!  I'm ready for a New Classic Uni.

• I actually liked two of the three new counts. ... One was entirely too Stingettish for me... This is kinda what I'm afraid of. I'm all about evolution, but not when they start to resemble other teams.

• They are not going to AAMU but they will be going to the Prairie View game. I can't wait for the Dolls and HumanJukeBox to take over Piraire View new stadium and you know Jaguar Nation is going to represent.
    JAGUARNATION said:

• I actually would have liked to see the Dolls and Divas go at it. But someone hinted that we will be seeing a new uniform sometime soon so hopefully that's true.

• . I know they usually get a new uniform for homecoming.
    JAGUARNATION said:

I want to see a new uni during the season (before Bayou Classic) that is not a remake!!!!  I'm ready for a New Classic Uni.

This reply was deleted.