6652364497?profile=originalThe time is drawing near to the fundamental and skills workshop for the prospective 2017-18 "Sensational Stingette" candidates... The Skills Workshop will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2017... For more information email to: sensationalstingettes@gmail.com

Whom are your hopefuls to return, and whom are your prospects and potential incoming candidates for this season, as well as the 2017-18 captain selection and/or return?????... It is about to be an exciting season for the 2017-18 "Sensational Stingettes", as they celebrate their 40th season of performance excellence.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For the original Stingette 2017 Audition thread (Click Here).

I didn't realize this was their 40th. Kudos to The Sensational Stingettes.

• Awesome, thank you Ray Dex... I was not aware this was already announced in a thread... Yes, this is their 40th season 1977-2017

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

For the original Stingette 2017 Audition thread (Click Here).

The 2017-18 "Sensational Stingettes"- Skills Workshop (in April) and upcoming Auditions (in August)
    The time is drawing near to the fundamental and skills workshop for the prospective 2017-18 Sensational Stingette candidates... The Skills Workshop…
  • That's perfectly ok. My Treads are more Informational and Dedicational. My peeps and I  find all the footage we can and stick in one Thead (Informational) and Dedicate that thread to the Captain at the end of the season if that makes any sense.

Tellis-Oliver said:

Awesome, thank you Ray Dex... I was not aware this was already announced in a thread... Yes, this is their 40th season 1977-2017

Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

For the original Stingette 2017 Audition thread (Click Here).

The 2017-18 "Sensational Stingettes"- Skills Workshop (in April) and upcoming Auditions (in August)
    The time is drawing near to the fundamental and skills workshop for the prospective 2017-18 Sensational Stingette candidates... The Skills Workshop…
  • Well guys I always wish for a vet heavy Stingette squad every yr, but as we all know that is never guaranteed. I hoping the majority of the vets return, along with a returning Talia. I wonder if the squad will continue in their increased technical direction.

• That is true... Bridgette does not weight in to whether a candidate is a vet or an incoming crab to the selection of her squad... It is all in the eye of what she sees in her vision for the total package.

justDANCE said:

Well guys I always wish for a vet heavy Stingette squad every yr, but as we all know that is never guaranteed. I hoping the majority of the vets return, along with a returning Talia. I wonder if the squad will continue in their increased technical direction.

• In a way I get why she does that to keep the process fair and to ensure that the girls remain hungry in the competition. Its just sometimes it helps to keep a little more vets on hand. Now who is your personal pick or picks that you would like to see upfront in the captain role?

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

That is true... Bridgette does not weight in to whether a candidate is a vet or an incoming crab to the selection of her squad... It is all in the eye of what she sees in her vision for the total package.

justDANCE said:

Well guys I always wish for a vet heavy Stingette squad every yr, but as we all know that is never guaranteed. I hoping the majority of the vets return, along with a returning Talia. I wonder if the squad will continue in their increased technical direction.

• I want Chelsea Mitchell up front. Everyone is always talking about her form, but I don't see any BIG issues. I'm not a trained dancer so I'm not an expert or anything, but as a spectator I know that she's visually appealing to my eyes. Maybe Tey or Asia could work with her one on one over the summer or something. Amber would be my second choice. She's great on the field, however she doesn't give me anything in the stands. She's very vanilla/beige. She's the safe choice, I guess. 

justDANCE said:

In a way I get why she does that to keep the process fair and to ensure that the girls remain hungry in the competition. Its just sometimes it helps to keep a little more vets on hand. Now who is your personal pick or picks that you would like to see upfront in the captain role?

That is true... Bridgette does not weight in to whether a candidate is a vet or an incoming crab to the selection of her squad... It is all in the eye of what she sees in her vision for the total package.

justDANCE said:

• Just saw on instagram that Sha'Diamond is running for Miss ASU. So she's out of the running for captain.
  • I love her and wishing her the absolute best!

GAPeach said:

Just saw on instagram that Sha'Diamond is running for Miss ASU. So she's out of the running for captain.
  • I dont see what is so bad about Chelsea form in the stands either, honestly I think people's biggest concern with her is the field, but she has been under both Asia and Tey so I'm sure she can utilize everything she has learned from both for her own vision on the field.

UnknownAbyss said:

I want Chelsea Mitchell up front. Everyone is always talking about her form, but I don't see any BIG issues. I'm not a trained dancer so I'm not an expert or anything, but as a spectator I know that she's visually appealing to my eyes. Maybe Tey or Asia could work with her one on one over the summer or something. Amber would be my second choice. She's great on the field, however she doesn't give me anything in the stands. She's very vanilla/beige. She's the safe choice, I guess. 

justDANCE said:

In a way I get why she does that to keep the process fair and to ensure that the girls remain hungry in the competition. Its just sometimes it helps to keep a little more vets on hand. Now who is your personal pick or picks that you would like to see upfront in the captain role?

justDANCE said:

This reply was deleted.