Views: 21003

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

Exactly, I cant take all that hate. Im excited for this squad! Each girl was chosen for a reason. We are not the judges or alumni Dolls. So lets just enjoy and uplift each Doll! I cant take all the "this person look out of place and all that". Guh were yall an alumni Doll? Were you a Judge?! We have two weeks till the first game im excited.

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

Exactly, you echo my sentiments.  I value others opinions but we shouldn’t forget these are young ladies and we want to uplift them.

louisianaboi08 said:

Exactly, I cant take all that hate. Im excited for this squad! Each girl was chosen for a reason. We are not the judges or alumni Dolls. So lets just enjoy and uplift each Doll! I cant take all the "this person look out of place and all that". Guh were yall an alumni Doll? Were you a Judge?! We have two weeks till the first game im excited.

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

Right! I hate when people put the dolls against one another. You don't ever have to put another doll down to uplift your fave! I know everyone has their faves, but they are all great in their own way!!

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

That has to be my favorite gifs... Well, outside of buckingAnon gifs. No sacrificial lambs this season. Lol

Thank you SUAlum11. The last discussion got a little out of control towards the end but I assumed everyone would be asleep at 3am. SMDH

Good luck to OUR 50th anniversary debutantes , GEAUX OUT & TEAR IT UP WITH AN AMAZING YEAR OF CELEBRATIONS!

I really love the picture and bio thing they're doing. Akai has them looking real professional, i love it. 

Those girls are close, and they love each other. Thats all that matters, I love a squad that Gel well together because thats how we get them Beastly fieldshows as well as stands! Watch what I tell you this is gonna be a year to remember! I dont even care whose captain anymore! Just come out the Gate swinging on em!

Love Dance said:

Right! I hate when people put the dolls against one another. You don't ever have to put another doll down to uplift your fave! I know everyone has their faves, but they are all great in their own way!!

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

I agree!! I'm just excited to see them at this point. No matter who is captain, I feel like this year will be one for the books!!!

louisianaboi08 said:

Those girls are close, and they love each other. Thats all that matters, I love a squad that Gel well together because thats how we get them Beastly fieldshows as well as stands! Watch what I tell you this is gonna be a year to remember! I dont even care whose captain anymore! Just come out the Gate swinging on em!

Love Dance said:

Right! I hate when people put the dolls against one another. You don't ever have to put another doll down to uplift your fave! I know everyone has their faves, but they are all great in their own way!!

SUAlum11 said:

Make sure to keep it classy and not Personal in your opinions! NO Defamation of character, personal lives/business, etc of these girls!

I agree. Come out the gate swinging. No time to hold back no matter what game it is!

Goodmorning everyone!  

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service