News and social media-marching band sites and forums are a buzz with the recent and on-going situation of  the 9 suspended members of the Prancing J-settes squad... In light of this situation, will this season's squad be affected by the outcome(s) of the looming situation???... Will the 2015-16 J-settes squad be prepared for the 1st official game/performance of the 2015-16 JSU Football season???... And, where is the direction of the J-settes squad headed???... Open for discussion

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• To open the discussion, I think that the 2015-16 J-settes have the potential to endure and brave this current situation... Though the current summer auditions have been postponed, due to the pending court proceedings, they can still have an excellent performance season; for the J-settes have endured thus interruptions in previous seasons, and went on to be outstanding.

• I'm certainly hoping the squad can get over this hump! I'm rooting for the ladies that are currently on the squad and for the new ladies that were able to make the team this spring. Even if we have to see only 3 J-Settes in the stands, I would rather see that than none at all! If it does come to that, where it is an extremely small squad, I'm positive Dominique, Cip and Brie will still be able to dazzle and wow the audiences! A smaller squad can actually provide alot of options, or maybe I am just trying to be positive! lol

I wish them all the best of luck! 

• WAYMENT!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!

• AggieHead Vanzant, you are late...lol... The J-settes 2015-16 forum was closed yesterday, and that forum provided detailed posts/comments to the recent issues concerning the J-settes... This post is an extension of that previous discussion, but more on the encouragement side for them to still have an excellent performance season, and for thoughts on their fate and direction.

AggieHead Vanzant said:

WAYMENT!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!

The Fate and Direction of the 2015-16 Prancing J-settes
    News and social media-marching band sites and forums are a buzz with the recent and on-going situation of  the 9 suspended members of the Prancing J-…
  • Thanks!!  I've been meaning to go over an read it but that  thread was long like  South Carolina State's money problems.. 

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

AggieHead Vanzant, you are late...lol... The J-settes 2015-16 forum was closed yesterday, and that forum provided detailed posts/comments to the recent issues concerning the J-settes... This post is an extension of that previous discussion, but more on the encouragement side for them to still have an excellent performance season, and for thoughts on their fate and direction.

AggieHead Vanzant said:

News and social media-marching band sites and forums are a buzz with the recent and on-going situation of  the 9 suspended members of the Prancing J-…
  • O yes, that previous J-sette thread got up to over 800+ comments, therefore the admin closed it out for comments

AggieHead Vanzant said:

Thanks!!  I've been meaning to go over an read it but that  thread was long like  South Carolina State's money problems.. 

AggieHead Vanzant, you are late...lol... The J-settes 2015-16 forum was closed yesterday, and that forum provided detailed posts/comments to the recent issues concerning the J-settes... This post is an extension of that previous discussion, but more on the encouragement side for them to still have an excellent performance season, and for thoughts on their fate and direction.

AggieHead Vanzant said:

• what page should i start on? 67?

O yes, that previous J-sette thread got up to over 500+ comments, therefore the admin closed it out.

AggieHead Vanzant said:

Thanks!!  I've been meaning to go over an read it but that  thread was long like  South Carolina State's money problems.. 

AggieHead Vanzant said:

• O nah baby, go back-back to page 50 and read up...lol

AggieHead Vanzant said:

what page should i start on? 67?

O yes, that previous J-sette thread got up to over 500+ comments, therefore the admin closed it out.

AggieHead Vanzant said:

AggieHead Vanzant said:

• shoot!!!!! i know what im doing tonight!!

O nah baby, go back-back to page 50 and read up...lol

AggieHead Vanzant said:

what page should i start on? 67?

AggieHead Vanzant said:

AggieHead Vanzant said:

• Yesss Gawwd Dejohn for opening up a new discussion... but im Praying the current ladies gets da time for practice so they can Wow the crowd... at this point, i dont care how many girls are out there, i jus want to see Dom leading and the rest bucking down... Cip posted on IG recently a pic of her n Dom a year ago at Honda with the caption reflecting to "bucking it down this season"
This reply was deleted.