6652360072?profile=originalWhat are your outlooks for the squad and the new leadership for this season???? 

Note: As previously warned, please do not make any personal attacks to any members of the organization, nor post any snapshots of any personal social media communications of individuals, within this discussion/forum... Thanks!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let me start by saying congrats to Morgan.

I think this is a good choice for a couple of reasons..... Settes tend to respond well to two-year captainship, and it's about that time. I had a feeling Chloe would lean toward one of the juniors if Dom didn't return.

Also, I think Morgan lends herself a lot to Chloe's style as a J-Sette.... pretty much every captain pick she's made has been in that same category. I'm curious to see the type of creativity she brings to the table.

I'll be totally honest in saying that Cip was my #1 pick, and I actually preferred her leading over Morgan, but we'll see how this goes.

• Thanks DeJohn!

I personally feel Cip was the best for the position and Morgan needed another year, however I am just a fan and Chloe is the director and has more insight than I do so I will trust her decision and give Morgan the same chance I would give any other. I do hope all the outside drama can subside and the girls just be great. If any wrong doing was done in the process then Karma always has its way so I will leave it to her and God to handle those individuals. 

For Morgan now that she is official I want her to bring it, that same flare she used back in 2014 and in her snaps bring it on out hunni and serve the people for death lol At the game Saturday you already know all eyes going to be on you so snatch those edges and move right along lol. Come out swinging and that will shut down all the naysayers. Good luck on the season Captain Mo!!

• Congrats to Morgan!! Although I was anticipating Cip getting captain, I' am very happy to have a 2 year captain again since Charlotte...

I think it is much needed and I can't wait to see Morgan progression from Year 1 to Year 2.. Hopefully with the typical Captain Backlash, it lights a fuel for Morgan and she showcase her full potential.. Good luck to the season for all the J-settes and continue to SLAY, SLAY, SLAY!!!!

• GEAUX MORGAN, you BETTER REPRESENT !!!!!!!

• I agree with everything you've said. I'm highly anxious to see what she brings to the table and I all the other members contrbute great ideas that will take the squad further. 2 year captains tend to leave behind strong legacies, especially when their visions are well thought out and creative. My shock has turned into excitement.

K.K. said:

Let me start by saying congrats to Morgan.

I think this is a good choice for a couple of reasons..... Settes tend to respond well to two-year captainship, and it's about that time. I had a feeling Chloe would lean toward one of the juniors if Dom didn't return.

Also, I think Morgan lends herself a lot to Chloe's style as a J-Sette.... pretty much every captain pick she's made has been in that same category. I'm curious to see the type of creativity she brings to the table.

I'll be totally honest in saying that Cip was my #1 pick, and I actually preferred her leading over Morgan, but we'll see how this goes.

The Formal Annoucement of the 2016-17 Prancing J-settes Captain and the Re-Introduction of the 2016…
    What are your outlooks for the squad and the new leadership for this season????  Note: As previously warned, please do not make any personal attacks…
  • Yes, congrats are in order, though I was rooting for Cip, Morgan made a great impression her crab year. I'm sure she'll do a wonderful job. I just hope she works on her march and give a little more power in the stands.
  • Backlash certainly helped Ketta and Charlotte. People doubted both of them and they made folks eat their words. If I were Morgan I would use the negativity as motivation and mold myself and squad into something deadly. Straight up attack mode lol.

jgrays said:

Congrats to Morgan!! Although I was anticipating Cip getting captain, I' am very happy to have a 2 year captain again since Charlotte...

I think it is much needed and I can't wait to see Morgan progression from Year 1 to Year 2.. Hopefully with the typical Captain Backlash, it lights a fuel for Morgan and she showcase her full potential.. Good luck to the season for all the J-settes and continue to SLAY, SLAY, SLAY!!!!

The Formal Annoucement of the 2016-17 Prancing J-settes Captain and the Re-Introduction of the 2016…
    What are your outlooks for the squad and the new leadership for this season????  Note: As previously warned, please do not make any personal attacks…
  • What happened to the other thread? What did I miss? Somebody fill me in.
  • Mehgan girl all types of tea is being spilled. .dreem and chole going at it and now she off the team, everybody hating on Morgan because she made captai..girl everything just sit back and enjoy lol
  • Aww, I wanted DeJohn to answer my question about the Dom situation :/

This reply was deleted.