The Ladies are about to get ready to prepare themselves for the upcoming season. We will get a small sneak peek at The Merge on the 17th. What are some things you would like to see this season. I know KG is going to be looking to make a bigger statement than last season being this is her senior year. This is going to be a solid season in the SWAC I'm too ready for the season to begin!! #StilltheThrill #KillaK #PrancingJ-Settes

Views: 8625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did Teana ever audition? 

More sitdowns. 

I don't think so. But they being real hush about who made it. I don't thunk she wanted to return.

Love Da Juke said:

Did Teana ever audition? 

yasss I can see that happening.

Melanated.Kurlz said:

More sitdowns. 

I really want a new tiger print uni. 

You mean cat suit or just another Tiger print? I loved the new one they got last year.

Macia3 said:

Like a catsuit type. Last years outfit would've been cute as one

Stuntboi06 said:

You mean cat suit or just another Tiger print? I loved the new one they got last year.

Macia3 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By1f9fFgMFH/?igshid=15xd11nvz9xct

Something like this? Also have they worn this uniform in recent years? The squad always seems to go above and beyond when they wear it. 

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Macia3 said:

They claim Tiger Girl gives them superpowers lol. The last time I've seen it was during Dom's reign. I want them to add another catsuit to the collection 

GAPeach said:

Something like this? Also have they worn this uniform in recent years? The squad always seems to go above and beyond when they wear it. 

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Macia3 said:

They got the new blue one from Dom's year also. But year I can dig them adding another cat suit. I think I think last years as a leo though. I wish they could redo the bottom of Dallas. I love that uniform, it's just the bottom is not to flattering anymore.

And yea it's just something about Tiger girl and jungle fever that makes them go awf!!

Macia3 said:

They claim Tiger Girl gives them superpowers lol. The last time I've seen it was during Dom's reign. I want them to add another catsuit to the collection 

GAPeach said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Macia3 said:

You know what uniform I’m glad we haven’t seen since Tee’s year? Carwash. OMG that uniform was not it. The concept of them wearing either the blue or white version depending on where they sat in the stands was cute and they should definitely do that again but with a new uniform. 

Yea car wash was.... it grew on me for field performances, but deff not a stand uniform. lol

GAPeach said:

You know what uniform I’m glad we haven’t seen since Tee’s year? Carwash. OMG that uniform was not it. The concept of them wearing either the blue or white version depending on where they sat in the stands was cute and they should definitely do that again but with a new uniform. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service