TOP 3 SWAC ARRANGEMENTS (2015 Season)

I know the season is not over and more to be desired.

However, as we are approaching the end of the season past the halfway mark.

What are your TOP 3 SWAC ARRANGEMENTS?

My pick are:

1) AAMU Marching Maroon and White "Glory" by John Legend feat. Common
2) SU Jukebox "If I Ruled the World" by Lauren Hill

3) ASU Mighty Marching Hornets "Pony" by Ginuwine

I do have honorable mentions...

UAPB - "Shame" by Tyrese - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65LlfA0n3Kc

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SMH..this is not even SU's Top arrangement. I say that Jill scott tune is!!!!    & all this other stuff is by these other bands ain't nothing special.

• Jsu Lets chill vs Alabama state is the best arrangement by Roderick Little
  • I like both by SU ! but "Rain" by SU is my fav . they don't play it that much thou .
  • lol I had to youtube what you were talking about. You are referring to a 2014 arrangement by su. Not 2015. Also it's called "Can you stand the Rain"

Michael Dedrick said:

I like both by SU ! but "Rain" by SU is my fav . they don't play it that much thou .
    I know the season is not over and more to be desired. However, as we are approaching the end of the season past the halfway mark. What are your TOP 3…
  • not sure what song you are referring to. Please provide evidence. Love to hear it.

Kay 25 said:

SMH..this is not even SU's Top arrangement. I say that Jill scott tune is!!!!    & all this other stuff is by these other bands ain't nothing special.

I know the season is not over and more to be desired. However, as we are approaching the end of the season past the halfway mark. What are your TOP 3…
  • No the Rain I'm talking about is from 2015 season by SWV .

J_AAMU said:

lol I had to youtube what you were talking about. You are referring to a 2014 arrangement by su. Not 2015. Also it's called "Can you stand the Rain"

Michael Dedrick said:

I like both by SU ! but "Rain" by SU is my fav . they don't play it that much thou .
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xYjvQzyLpZU that one .
  • Jill Scott...He loves me by SU.   its on youtube

J_AAMU said:

not sure what song you are referring to. Please provide evidence. Love to hear it.

Kay 25 said:

SMH..this is not even SU's Top arrangement. I say that Jill scott tune is!!!!    & all this other stuff is by these other bands ain't nothing special.

• I like SU's "He Loves Me", JSU's "Jupiter", and PV's "Heartbreak Hotel".

• O ok RAIN by SWV yea that's okay

Michael Dedrick said:

This reply was deleted.